Welcome the Knights Cross Country!
Our focus is on developing young athletes with outstanding Christian character and skills on the cross country course. This year we are offering cross country for any students in grade 6 to 12.
- Pam Goosen
Cross Country Practices:
- Wednesdays from 3:15 pm to 4 pm – Meet at the Highroad Field
- Fridays from 7:30 am to 8:30 am
- Meet at the base of Little Mountain (Cul-de-sac at the North end of Quarry Road)
- Students will be driven back to school at the end of practice in a school vehicle.
Cross Country Meets:
- League Meet 1 – Sept 19 @ Twin Rinks – Chilliwack 3:30 start – POSTPONED DUE TO HOLIDAY
- League Meet 2- Oct. 5 @ Island 22 – Chilliwack 3:30 start
- BCCSSAA Meet – Oct. 17 @ Fort Langley (Houston Trail)
Permission Forms and Payments:
- This year we are completing all our permission forms and payments for athletics through the Highroad school store. Please follow the link below to complete all payments and fill out permission forms for all teams. We will email out the password this week. – Highroad School Store